Certifying Scientist, 2nd-shift (2-11pm)
FFL exists to improve lives, to enrich the lives of our team members and to support our community by giving back to local organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Animal Rescue Project, Borgess Run, Hospitality House and local schools. FFL works proactively to increase the value of drug testing by educating our clients about the benefits of Oral Fluid drug testing. FFL provides fast, accurate results using the best technology available and done by professional, trained team members. FFL plays hard by being intentional with our culture, sponsoring and attending local theatre, sports, and music events, and planning ways for our team members to engage in and outside of work. We have big plans. Be a part of our ever-growing company and contribute to our unique culture and Duck Squad! Come learn to QUACK!
Requirements: Bachelor’s or Master’s or Ph.D. of Science in chemistry, toxicology, biochemistry, pharmacology or related field required. Minimum five (5) years of experience working in a laboratory environment. Possess knowledge of LC/MS/MS, experience with either GC/MS or LC/MS/MS and theoretical knowledge of fundamental and advanced techniques of separation science. Previous work experience in a high throughput laboratory preferred.
You will be expected to
• learn and adhere to standard operating procedures in confirming samples for drugs in a high throughput laboratory
• accurately receive, sort, open and review incoming samples
• learn and accurately execute daily: Laboratory Information Management Software (LIMS) to process samples; LC/MS/MS confirmation procedures; analysis, review, and reporting of test results; operation and maintenance of laboratory equipment
• maintain and ensure a high level of accuracy and quality for results, records, and documentation
• manage time effectively to maintain production levels and meet production goals
• contribute, recommend and develop ideas for continuous process improvement and performance for procedures, workflow, and the Quality Program
• work efficiently, both independently and in a team-oriented environment
You will impact the company by
• building customer trust, providing accurate results within promised turn-around-time
• providing great support to your team members, ensuring our Confirmation Team is the best
• driving us to meet our production goals by being accountable for your work
• working hard and playing hard
Forensic Fluids Laboratories is committed to supporting our team members with a complete benefits package including 401(k) and more.
If you are up to the challenge, we welcome your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.