Part-time Sample Processor/Data Entry People Needed
How would you like to join the sample processor/ data entry team of a fast-growing, aggressive scientific company with clients all over North America?
Forensic Fluids Laboratories of Kalamazoo is looking for someone to work in its fast-paced lab environment processing samples/paperwork. This person will be accurate, extremely detail oriented, have excellent communication and proficient computer skills (to include MS Word & Excel), with a positive and friendly attitude.
You will impact the company by:
- building customer trust by providing accurate results within promised turn-around-time
- focusing on high-quality work to meet our customer’s expectations
- driving us to meet our production goals by being accountable for your work
- providing great support to your team members to promote exceptional customer service
- building a culture of success, high performance, and happiness
You will be expected to:
- accurately open, sort and high-speed log-in using Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS)
- review incoming samples and personal data forms with attention to detail
- accurately enter personal data and other necessary comments within a set timeline
- communicate clearly with team members regarding special customer instructions to ensure the quality of the process and customer satisfaction
- analyze and use best judgment to process missing and illegible information
- collaborate with the team on document management
- utilize quality control report to double check samples ensuring information is correct
- build and maintain a working knowledge of both elicit and pharmaceutical drug names and classifications
- work efficiently in a team-oriented environment; meet individual and team goals
- look for opportunities to improve the accuracy and efficiency of the departments
- potentially testify in court to the work you have done
- maintain HIPAA confidentiality at all times
Must be able to document:
- exceptional and accurate alpha-numeric typing skills (typing test will be administered)
- ability to work with detailed data for extended periods of time
- ability to work independently, manage time effectively and exercise good judgment and initiative
- previous data entry experience preferred
- earned Associate’s degree required; Bachelor’s degree or Bachelor’s degree in progress preferred
Forensic Fluids Laboratories is committed to supporting our team member with a 401(k) option and more.
If you are up to the challenge, we welcome your resume. Please submit.